Kano State Teachers Recruitment 2018 is for applicants with at least NCE Certificate are eligible to apply. This is to inform the general public most especially interested applicants about 2018 Kano State Teachers Recruitment for recruitment Kano State Ministry of Education across all Secondary and Primary schools in the state.
This article will help you to apply for 2018 Kano State Teachers Recruitment and to all requirements that is involves.
2018 Kano State Teachers Recruitment is part of the efforts of the state government to improve the quality of education and ensure that the state takes the lead. In another development, Kano State Teachers Recruitment through the Kano State Ministry of Education will assist in empowering women through the provision of employment in the educational sector
According Vanguard report, Kano state government has approved the recruitment of 1,196 female teachers that hold the National Certificate of Education NCE across the state.
This statement was made known to news men by the state commissioner for Information, Youth and Culture, Muhammad Garba while briefing newsmen in the state.
With the recent development, state government has therefore directed the Local Government Education Authority (LGEA) to prepare appointment letters for the successful candidates and insert their names in the payroll of the State Basic Education Board.
Meanwhile N450m has been approved for capacity building and training of of 500 mathematics and science teachers by the National Teachers Institute NTI.
Requirements for 2018 Kano State Teachers Recruitment 2018
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Candidates must have at least five credit in olevel (English language and mathematics are mandatory).
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to adapt to the school management rules and regulations
- As a Teacher, you are not allowed to brutalize any school child due to act of hate
- Some schools require it’s applicants to have a certified degree in any reaching subject. This means that, you may be needing college of education certificate or its university equivalent.
- A computer literacy will be an added Advantage for interested applicants
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification in any of these National voters card, NIMS card, Driving license or international passport.
How to apply for Kano State Teachers Recruitment 2018
All application should be sent to Kano State Ministry of Education
Kano state educated women have more advantage of applying these vacancies.
Successful candidates will deployed to all State own Primary and Secondary Schools.