Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal now opened for Recruitment Medical Officer in 44 LGAs, deadline is on 1st January 2021 apply before the closing date.
Are interested in working with Kanu State Ministry of Health, Application Link Portal now opened for interested and qualified applicants of Kano State indigene; See more details under.
This post contains how to apply successfully for 2020/2021 Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment and Requirements involves.
Available Jobs Positions at Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021
Job Title: Medical Officer of Health
Slot: 44 (LGA) Openings
In its bid to reduce morbidity and mortality caused by communicable and non- communicable diseases, improve primary health care outcomes, increase the life expectancy and quality of life of all indigenes of Kano State, the State Primary Health Care Management Board wishes to announce openings for the position below across its 44 LGAs:
- The Medical Officer of Health (MOH) is a senior government health official appointed by the SPHCM B in – charge of overseeing implementation of the States health policy at the LGA level.
- She / He will support the implementation of Public Health and Primary Health Care (PHC) programs in the Local Government in which they are appointed.
- She / He will work alongside other Public Health professionals such as Community Health Officers (CHOs), Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWS), Environmental officers (EOs) and Public Health Nurses (PHNs) on matters of public health at the LGA level.
Basic Requirements for Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH), Health Administration (MHA), Health Economics (MHE) or Business Administration (MBA) would be an added advantage
- 3-5 years clinical experience post NYSC.
- An indigene of Kano State; having a bond with the Kano State Government is an added advantage
- Willing to work at communities in rural areas;
- Be able to communicate in English (written and oral)
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Possess passion about improving PHC service uptake in the state
- Possess a valid medical practicing license
- Ready to undergo screening, both written and oral
- Have basic knowledge of PHC services in the state
How to apply successfully for Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 for Medical Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director of Admin and Finance,
Kano State Primary Health Management Board,
Na’ibawa, Zaria Road,
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.