Kano State Government Appeals Project Empowerment Programme 2019/2020 Application Form is out register here to apply online. Opportunity is here for you apply now for 2019/2020 Kano State Government Appeals Project Empowerment Programme. Start your registration here.
This post contains about Kano State Government Appeals Project Empowerment Programme 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and how to apply successful for 2019/2020 Kano State Government Appeals Project Empowerment Programme.
This covers the cost of the Agro processing, productivity enhancement and livelihood improvement support (APPEALS) project and it intends to apply parts of the proceed or this credit payment under the contract for providing training and Empowerment to women, youths and people with disability and special needs.
The Kano State Government Appeals Project is an Empowerment Programme that offers training and funding for Women and Youth between the age of 18-40 years.
The programme offers training and potential funding to any of the three segment of production, processing and marketing across any of the following eleven (11) value chains.
Who can apply for 2019/2020 Kano State Government Appeals Project Empowerment Programme
- Age requirements -Be between 18-40 years as at December 2018. Women older than 40 yes are also encouraged to apply. (Minimum education requirements does not apply to women older than 40).
- Education: Youth must have a minimum of WASC/SSCE/GCE/NABTEB.
- People with disability and special needs( literate in English but no minimum educational requirements.
- Must be a resident of Kano with verifiable address.
- Must have evidence of access of land/space/facility (ies) within the state for the establishment of his/her enterprise.
- Male above 40 years are not eligible to apply except persons with special needs and disability.
- Selection of applicants for training will be inline with the world bank procurement guidelines.
- Selection of applicants for empowerment will be based on performance at the training program and submission of viable business plan.
- Failure to attach Tue required credentials and submission of multiple applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
How to apply for 2019/2020 Kano State Government Appeals Project Empowerment Programme 2019/2020
Interested and eligible applicants who wish to take part in this program must submit Expression of Interest (EOI), collect, fill and return duly completed free application form.
Send your application to this address:
Kano state APPEALS Office,Knarda building Complex
Km9, hadeja road,Kano.
Including the following documents
- Completed application form addressed to state project coordinator.
- Photocopies of the under listed credential
- Primary school leaving certificate (where applicable)
- WASC/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB ( where applicable)
- Higher education certificates NCE/OND/HND/Bsc/MSC (where applicable)
- Birth certificate / Age declaration
- 2 recent passport photographs (coloured)