Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal Opened for Graduates/Non Graduates apply now! This is to inform interested applicants about the 2020/2021 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form across the Country. Start your application Form here.
Are you aware Nigerian Navy (NN) is recruiting for Graduates/Non Graduates in Nigeria? Forms are still available for interested applicants to apply via online.
The available positions is about 40, we encourage all interested applicants to apply before the closing date.
Yes you can apply and get the Job if only you follow the instructions as directed by the recruitment team. Those with multiple applications will be disqualified automatically.
This post contains about the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form, how to apply successfully will be listed here and application form requirements will be listed here while all vacant positions as listed by NN recruitment team via online.
Lists of Vacancies at 2020/2021 Join Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician Journalist
- Medical Records Assistant / Health Information Management Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Imaging / X-Ray Technician
- Environmental Health Technician
- Driver / Mechanic
- Dispensing Optician Technician
- Dental Surgery Assistant / Dental Health Technician
- Project Technician
- Biomedical Engineering Technician
- Ordinance Officer
- Medical Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Physical Training Instructor
- Mosque Assistant
- Chaplain Assistant
- Sports Man and Woman
- Survey Recorder
- ICT Officer
- Computer Operator
- Dockyard Mechanic (DM)
- Automobile Mechanic (AM)
- Weapon Electrical Mechanic (WEM)
- Hull Mechanical / Fitters (HMF)
- Marine Engineer – Mechanics (MEM)
- Weapon Electrical Artificer (WEA)
- Marine Engineer – Artificer (MEA)
- Hull Engineer – Artificer (HEA)
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer (AEA-AA / EEE)
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Airframe Engine)
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021
- Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2020 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
How to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 for Graduates/Non Graduates
To apply successfully, Click here to apply online
For inquiries, Click Here For More Information
Create account here to continue
Application Form Closing date for 2020/2021 Nigerian Navy Recruitment
The deadline is on 21st April, 2020.