Jamb Registration procedures, how to create Jamb Profile account successfully – Jamb registration procedures are now simple and easier to process than before. But is still baffle me why others still find difficult for (CBT) Centres for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) registration. As you can see this year UTME is simple and strict with one creating a Jamb profile.
Here you will know steps to follow for ease Jamb registration also how you can create your Jamb profile account successful and how you can pay your utme with remita, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) registration are now done via personal email address.
Jamb registration nowadays is done at Jamb CBT centers across the country. The board has advice all prospective candidates that no cybercafé is authorized to register for Jamb and on no account should UTME candidates register under any cybercafé for Jamb registration. Jamb has given CBT Centers the mandate to register for UTME and it was this year that Jamb introduces the use of remita for easy processing.
Important notice to all Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
(UTME) candidates for successful Jamb Registration procedures
Instructions beneath will guide you for successful Jamb registration but some failed to follow these instruction which had caused some delay with their Jamb registration.
- Jamb registration now requirements Jamb personal account creating by creating a Jamb profile with a valid email address via jamb.org.ng/efacility/Validateemail. This must be accompanying with a personal secret question. Type in secret question you can remember easily
- After creating your Jamb profile account print out mail sent to you by Jamb step into accredited bank nearest to you to make a payment of N5, 500 JAMB fees at a bank to a designated account number; below are accredited banks:
- Fidelity Bank
- First Bank
- Access Bank
- GT Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank etc
- Collect your PIN from the bank after you made payment or it can be also sent to you through your email address.
- Proceed to the Jamb CBT accredited centre and pay N700 for registration. Please don’t forget to return to the Jamb CBT centre with the bank PIN to complete your Jamb registration procedures.
- Wait and collect your Jamb Photo card which you will present the day of your Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to create Jamb profile account successfully
All Jamb prospective candidates must create a personal Jamb profile account.
This profile account creating is applicable to all candidates both UTME candidates and undergraduates for them to gain access to Jamb website. To create a successful profile account with Jamb follow the steps below.
- Create your personal Jamb profile account via jamb.org.ng
- Provide your valid email address and answer secret question that follows.
- Proceed to your email address a link will be sent to you click on the link and continue your profile creating.
- Provide all the information needed; fill in your details correctly
- click on “create account”
- Finally login with your email address and password, you will now have access to your profile account.
How you can use Remita to purchase Jamb form
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has introduced the use of Remita for Jamb form purchasing via online. The Remita was introduced because of queue at Jamb CBT accredited centre across the country.
Use Remita and Pay easily with Follow the steps below:
- Step 1
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility and login with your email and password
- Step 2
- Under “Sales of Form” click “UTME Examination”
- Step 3
- Click “Remita Payment” and Continue to payment
- Step 4
- Pay easily with any of the options below:
- Download Remita mobile App And pay directly from your bank account or with your Debit card
- internet Banking of Select Banks
- Process your RRR at any Bank Branch
- After payment your PIN will be sent to your JAMB profile email address.
- You can also view the PIN via the UTME examination menu on the portal or
- The online receipt of your Remita App
- With all these Jamb registration procedures is now fast in processing.