JAMB Admission Status checking, now available for UTME candidates who registered for JAMB. Candidates can now check their JAMB Admission Status through JAMB CAPS to know if they have been offered admission into universities of their choice. Candidates offered admission can also check his/her admission if it real, you can only do that through JAMB CAPS.
This article contains:
- JAMB Admission Status
- How to check JAMB Admission Status through JAMB CAPS
- JAMB Central Admission and Processing System (CAPS)
JAMB Admission Status is now open for UTME candidates to check if they have been offered admission through Joint Admission and Matriculation Board. All universities in Nigeria have been mandated to offer UTME candidates admission through JAMB.
For UTME candidates who have been offered admission, they must check Admission Status through JAMB CAPS via http://www.jamb.org.ng/ and is only for duly registered UTME candidates who meet up with necessary requirements for admission processing.
How to check JAMB Admission Status through JAMB CAPS
To check your Admission Status is very simple, just your login email address and password used during your UTME registration for your JAMB profile creation. Follow the steps below to check your JAMB Admission Status through JAMB CAPS.
- Search for http://www.jamb.org.ng/
- Look for Admission Status then click on it to proceed
- You will redirected to JAMB login portal
- Continue by entering your email address and password used during JAMB registration to access your JAMB profile
- Your JAMB profile portal will come up; at your left hand side you will see Admission Status
- Then click on it to proceed
- Immediately you will be redirected to Admission Status
- At your left hand side clicks on CAPS to continue
- CAPS login portal will come up, at your left hand side also click on ADMISSION STATUS
- Immediately your profile as UTME candidate will appear also your Admission profile will appear also
- Now if you have been offered admission through JAMB, at the down side click accept or if you don’t need the admission at the down of your Admission profile click on reject.
JAMB Central Admission and Processing System (CAPS)
JAMB CAPS is for UTME candidates to accept or reject admission offered by JAMB. The system is transparent and secured.
It make provision for Market Place in registration portal where institution across the federation can go and request for more duly registered UTME candidates who meet up with their cut off mark. UTME candidates are eligible to login and access their portal through JAMB CAPS.
Login Portal for JAMB CAPS
Please note the followings:
Many have been misled by actual Login Portal for JAMB CAPS. Note please, you must not login to JAMB CAPS through www.caps.jamb.gov.ng
Then follow the above listed direction on how to JAMB Admission Status through JAMB CAPS.
Hope you find this article interesting; give it a 5 times rating by sharing to your friend, Jamb bites and love ones.
Don’t hesitate to ask us question.