Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Undergraduates Scholarships Program in Saudi Arabi Application Form Portal now opened. The IsDB is pleased to announce that calls for scholarship applications for the academic year 2019-2020. Apply here to register.
Registration is now ongoing for 2019-2020 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Undergraduates Scholarships Program in Saudi Arabi, application also calls for:
- Master Scholarship Programme
- PhD Scholarship Programme
- Post-Doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB/ISFD Scholarship Programme for Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Joint Programme with the World Academy of Science (TWAS) in Trieste, Italy for Sustainability Science, Technology and Innovation
The major targets of IsDB Undergraduates Scholarships Program
The Programmes are designed to attract talented male and female students and build the right competence required to empower communities with a special focus on “Sustainability Science” in line with the approved fields to support the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
About IsDB Undergraduates Scholarships Program
The Programme was introduced in 1992. It aims at developing technically qualified human resources in the IsDB member countries and Muslim Communities in non-member countries by providing scholarships to promising and outstanding scholars and researchers to undertake advanced studies and research in development related fields with a special focus on “Sustainability Science”.
The Islamic Development Bank is a multilateral development bank (MDB), working to improve the lives of those we serve by promoting social and economic development in Muslim countries and communities worldwide, delivering impact at scale. We provide the infrastructure to enable people to lead better lives and achieve their full potential.
IsDB Undergraduates Scholarships Program Description
- Application Portal is still opened till February 28, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate or first-degree study
- Study Subject: Under the programme, eligible students may apply only for studies in the following development related fields in line with the IsDB President’s new strategy to empower communities with a special focus on “Sustainability Science” to achieve the SDGs
- Scholarship Award: The programme covers full tuition to be paid directly to the university, monthly living and books clothing allowances commensurate with the cost of living in the country of study, health insurance, etc. For the students who are selected to study outside of their own countries, the IsDB also provides them with economic class tickets to and from the countries of study (once at the beginning and at the end of study).
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries.
YOU MIGHT ENJOY READING: Chosun University Graduates Scholarships 2019 Successful Candidates out!
Eligibility for 2019-2020 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Undergraduates Scholarships Program in Saudi Arabi
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries
- Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship at the time of application and during studies
- Be medically fit and be willing to undergo medical tests after selection
How to apply for 2019-2020 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Undergraduates Scholarships Program in Saudi Arabi
- Apply/register via https://isdbscholarships.smartsimple.com/s_Login.jsp
- Create account with your functioning email address and working phone number
- After creating your account then login to continue your registration
- Make sure you registered successfully