Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates for interview has been released. We are glad to inform all candidates who applied for Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Program about the 2019/2020 Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates which is out check List now!
Are you among those that applied for Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship? Successful applicants list has been released via email address used during online registration.
This article will help you to check about the 2019/2020 Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Successful Shortlisted Candidates and selection criteria will be listed here for you to know why you were not among the successful candidates.
Thank you for applying for the IsDB Scholarship Programmes for the Year 2019-2020.
We would like to inform you that the final selection for Undergraduate, IsDB-ISFD and Masters Scholarship Programmes has been completed on May 12th, 2019. As such, an automated notification has already been sent to all shortlisted applicants regarding their selection or otherwise. You can also view the status of your application by logging into your individual account.
The selected candidates will soon receive an official offer letter to explain to them the next steps.
Results for the PhD/Post-Doctoral Research Scholarship Programmes are expected to be announced to all short-listed candidates before the end of June 2019. We appreciate your patience while waiting for the announcement of the final results.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Shortlist Criteria
- Applicants apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
- Applications are received throughout the year
- All candidates are subjected to a comprehensive, rigorous and competitive selection process
- The Final Selection Interviews shall be normally held at IDB HQ in Jeddah
- Selection of the final Candidates will be carried out through an Interview Panel
- Successful candidates will be sent an offer from the Bank and expected to join the Bank in the next six months upon acceptance of the offer
- The IDB is an international organisation and operates from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia having the headquarters based in Jeddah. In view of this, our employment conditions are subjected to the regulations and requirements of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In view of this, candidates are advised that you do not leave your current employment until a work visa invitation is approved by the Saudi authorities and forwarded to you through the Bank
- Further process will be carried out by the Human Resources Management Department (HRMD) upon receiving the response of the candidate
- The YP intake generally takes place in two to three batches annually
- Depending on the period your batch is processed, you shall be informed of the status accordingly. This may take some time as we typically receive large volumes of applications each time.
How to check 2019/2020 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
- Check list via https://isdbscholarships.smartsimple.com/s_Login.jsp
- An email address will be sent to all successful applicants
- Applicants can also login to check their status