IPPIS data capture/ Verification Portal for FCSC/Universities/Police/MDAs workers registration via online; Federal civil service commission (FCSC), Universities, Police and MDAs workers can now apply/register for IPPIS Verification/data capture exercise. It is mandatory to above mentioned bodies.
This article will make easier for those wish to register for Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System, steps for IPPIS data capture/ Verification Portal exercise will be listed here.
The full meaning of IPPIS is Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System. It is an Information Communications Technology (ICT) project introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll administration for its Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
Let’s talk more about IPPIS data capture/ Verification Portal
The IPPIS data capture/ Verification portal is designated for Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System. It is an Information Communications Technology (ICT) project by FGN for employee data collection.
Requirements for a Successful Registration for IPPIS data capture/ Verification Portal
- Internet enabled device (preferably a computer)
- Good browser (preferably Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- A good scanner
- Strong network connection
How to access/opened IPPIS data capture/ Verification Portal
- Access through www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Click on enter, you will be redirected to the IPPIS Login portal
You can download IPPIS Verification Form
- IPPIS Verification Information
- Personal information form
- Employment information form
- Dependant information form
- Next of kin information form
- Employment form
- Employment history form
- Courses form
- Transfer form
- Print slip
How to get IPPIS Reference id/token
To get reference id and token, contact the HR in your MDA\ UTH. This information is required when you want to login to your IPPIS portal online.
Note better, that your token has an expiry period of 2 weeks. If there is any difficulty logging in, please contact your HR.
Simple steps to generate IPPIS Registration Token via online
- To be successful getting your personal token first enter via online the IPPIS Data Capture and Verification Portal on www.verification.ippis.gov.ng.
- Then Click on “Generate Token”
- The next step is to kindly fill out the form provided.
How Nigeria Police Force (NPF) can get IPPIS Verification Code/number
The online policeippis.i.ng portal was created in order to relieve officers of stress and make the IPPIS information retrieval seamless. As a police officer you can now retrieve your IPPIS number anywhere you are in the country. The steps beneath will guide you successfully.
- Select Employee Category e.g. ‘Civilian Staff’
- Choose Rank e.g. ‘ASP’, *When civilian staff is selected, rank is automatically civilian.
- Enter your Force/AP/Civilian Number
- Click Show to reveal your IPPIS Data page
Simple steps to print IPPIS Payslips
- Login to the portal
- Select My Payroll
- Click the Payslips tab
- Select the pay period you want.
- Click Print to open the payslip as a PDF.
- Finally, print or download the payslip.
Requirements for IPPIS Verification
- Updated nominal roll,
- List of IPPIS role players in line with attached template
- List of established cadres and positions/ranks.