International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out register online to apply for this job. Are you interested working with International Rescue Committee (IRC) across the country? Application form portal has been opened, start your application here.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to people affected by war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
Available Jobs at International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019
- WPE Case Management Assistant
- WPE Case Management Assistant (Monguno)
- Finance Assistant (Monguno)
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Environmental Health Manager
- Senior Urban Resilience Manager
- Community Mobilization Assistant (Monguno)
- Case Management Officer (Gwoza)
- Case Management Assistant (Monguno)
- Senior Program Coordinator
- Case Management Assistant (Maiduguri)
- Capacity Building Assistant
- Senior Grants Coordinator
- Protection Assistant
- Livelihoods Assistant
- Senior Emergency Preparedness and Response Manager
- Safety and Security Assistant (Gwoza)
- Safety and Security Assistant (Monguno)
Qualifications/Requirements 2019 International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment
- Must be a graduate from a reputable institution.
- Must have working experience in GBV for at least 2 years.
- Previous experience as a trainer, Prefer experience with participatory techniques.
- Must be knowledgeable in using the computer, including word processing programs.
- Must possess interest and commitment to human rights, gender, gender equality and gender mainstreaming.
- Ability to lead, train, facilitate and motivate other WPE staff in their respective tasks in a professional, respectful and supportive manner.
- Positive and professional attitude, able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure, able to coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Must be fluent in Community Language written and spoken English. Fluency in Kanuri will be an added advantage
- Ability to work as a Team and must be flexible.