International Organization for Migration (IOM) Recruitment and Internship Program Application Form 2019 is out register here to start your application. Are you interested working with International Organization for Migration (IOM), opportunity is here for you. Apply now!
This post contains about the 2019 International Organization for Migration (IOM) Recruitment and Internship Program, how to apply and application requirements needed. Here I will list out method of IOM Recruitment and Internship application processing. See more details below.
Brief about International Organization for Migration (IOM)
International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Available Jobs and internships
- Administrative and Human Resource Assistant (HR)
- National Programme Officer
- Intern (Project Assistant)
- Intern (Administrative & Finance Assistant)
- Intern (Finance Assistant)
- Intern (Project Assistant-Reporting & Communication)
- Intern (Project Assistant-Data Management)
- Intern (Procurement & Logistics Assistant)
Requirements for 2019 International Organization for Migration (IOM) Internship Program
- Students approaching the end of their studies and preparing a thesis, or recently graduated, between 19 and 36 years old, who have less than two years of relevant working experience;
- Students holding a scholarship for internship placements in international organizations and/or for whom internship is required to complete their studies
- Students sponsored by governmental/non-governmental institutions and/or academia to work on specific areas relevant to both IOM and the sponsor; Background in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and other related courses;
- Experience in related field is advantageous
- Fluency in English and Native Language; Fluency in multiple languages advantageous
- University degree or Higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Working experience in general administration, i.e. filing, encoding data, sorting data or a similar capacity preferably with an International Organization
How to apply for 2019 International Organization for Migration (IOM) Internship Program
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications via email to: HRNIGERIA@iom.int indicating position applied on subject line
Please Note the following:
- In order for the applications to be considered valid, IOM only accepts applications with a cover letter not more than one page specifying the motivation for application, addressed to Human Resources, International Organization for Migration (IOM) and with a subject line SVN2019.76 Maiduguri Administrative and Human Resource Assistant (HR).
- All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers and detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
- Please note that this position is open only to Nigerian National applicants and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.