This is to bring to your notice about International Communication Union Recruitment 2017 which is ongoing. The Nigerian federal Ministry of Communication has announced vacancies in International Communication Union (ITU) which is currently on-going and International Communication Union Application Form is expected to end July 2017. The International Communication Union Recruitment 2017 is invited for suitable applicants who wish to work the leading United Nations agency for Information and Communication Technologies. Continue reading to know how to apply for International Communication Union Recruitment 2017 and ITU Application Requirements. Salary very attractive.
Brief about International Communication Union
International Communication Union (ITU) was founded since 1865 as the International Telegraph Union and among the oldest exiting International Organization.
ITU is a leading United Nations agency for Information and Communication Technologies and owns a forum called Global TELECOM.
Its aim is coordinate Telecommunication operations and services throughout the world and helping emerging countries to establish and develop Telecommunication Systems of their own.
You will like to know the three major sector of this organization namely:
- Radio communication (ITU-R)
- Telecommunication Standardization ( ITU-T )
- Telecommunication Development (ITU-D)
International Communication Union worldwide is authorized to publish regulations and standards relevant to electronic communication and broadcasting technologies which includes: Television, Radio, Satellites and the Internet. Its headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland.
The International Communication Union Recruitment 2017 Application Form is invited from suitable interested and qualified applicant to fill vacant positions below.
- Head, Sales and Marketing Division
- Human Capacity Building Officer
- Technology Coordinator
- Translator/Revisor (Russian)
International Communication Union Recruitment Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Translation, Modern Languages, Telecommunications or a related field will be required
- A Doctorate in a related field can be considered as a substitute for three years of working experience
- Speaking Language Mother Tongue Russian with English and French at advanced level also candidates good in Arabic, Chinese or Spanish would be added advantage.
- ITU Applicants will be familiar with the use of the Internet for research in connection with translation and computer equipments.
- Applicants must have advanced knowledge of translation. Sound knowledge of editorial and terminology work
How to apply for International Communication Union Recruitment 2017
- Apply via https://erecruit.itu.int/public/hrd-vac-newuser.asp?vaclng=en
- Or forward your application to the following address
International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
Place De Nations
CH-1211 Geneva 20
International Communication Union Recruitment 2017