Imo State Teachers/Non Teaching Staff Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 via online, are you among those that applied for 2019/2020 Imo State Teachers/Non Teaching Staff Recruitment. This post will help you to know the next phase of IMSUBEB Jobs. Check list here.
This article is specifically on how to check 2019/2020 Imo State Teachers/Non Teaching Staff Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates through online.
The recruitment portal for 2019/2020 Imo State Teachers/Non Teaching Staff Recruitment has been closed, selection process is ongoing. Those selected will be contacted for interview in a schedule date.
Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Owerri (IMSUBEB) is a parastatal thats charged with the responsibility of the management of Basic Education, that is, management of the Early Child Care Development (ECCDE) Basic 1-6 formerly referred to as Primary 1-6 and Junior Secondary Schools owned by the government.
IMSUBEB was established in 1994. It was then known as, State Primary Education Board (SPEB) Owerri, until it was changed to IMSUBEB.
This post will enlighten you more about the selection preference and how to check successful shortlisted candidates after the selection process.
Shortlist Criteria for Imo State Teachers/Non Teaching Staff Recruitment
- Application should be typewritten to the Executive Chairman, Imo State Universal Basic Education Board, Owerri.
- Position applied should be clearly stated in the application and marked in Block letters at the left hand side of the application.
- Applicants should hold Relevant Qualification For Position Been Applied For.
- Interested Applicants should have NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption(for 1st-degree holders)
- Interested applicants must upload photocopies of their application as (1) above, all credentials (FSLC inclusive), Birth Certificate, Curriculum vitae(CV), letter of identification from Traditional Ruler/LGA and passport photograph.
How to check 2019/2020 Imo State Teachers/Non Teaching Staff Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
View your name via via https://imostate.gov.ng/imsubeb/2019_recruitment/
Or check list through https://imostate.gov.ng/imsubeb/index.php
Interview/Screening date for IMSUBEB List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates
Those shortlisted Applicants will receive mail or SMS about the interview date. Interview date and venue will be announce to all successful candidates