Imo International Health Systems Recruitment for 2017-2018 editions is ongoing apply now! This to inform the general public, especially those applicants who wish to work with the Imo International Health Systems that the application form is out about ten (10) important positions available for interested applicants apply here.
This article contains about the 2017-2018 edition of the Imo International Health Systems Recruitment and requirements involve and successful ways you can apply.
Imo International Health Systems is in partnership with International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization and is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership.
The board has made it known to the public through it media platform, the board enlisted about ten position available in which all position available at Imo International Health Systems in Imo State Nigeria.
Below are available vacant positions at the 2017-2018 edition of Imo International Health Systems Recruitment
- Paediatrics Consultant
- Surgery Consultant (General Surgery)
- Admission Receptionist
- Administrative Manager
- Laboratory Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Lab Scientist
- Midwife Nurse
- Optometry Technician
- Hospital Concierge
Application Requirements for 2017-2018 Imo International Health
- The individual must have a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in any recognized institution in Nigeria or abroad
- A Minimum of Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate is required depending on position applying for
- The individual must be courteous, responsive, and respective
- Applicants must be computer literate
- 1-2 years working experience required
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills needed
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
Interested applicants must possess the ability to solve problems
How to apply for 2017-2018 Imo International Health Systems
Application are invited from interested individual who meet up with requirements needed, the Imo International Health Systems is located at Imo State Nigeria.
Individual applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to:
How to join Imo International Health Systems
Join Imo Health Systems and live the career that challenges you, speaks to you and works for you.
The system encourage you to consider a career at Imo Health Systems, where we are committed to providing an unmatched experience and care for our patients and community.
Steps to join, to join you must fill following form
- You’re Surname is required
- You’re First Name is required
- You’re Middle Name is required
- You’re Email is required
- You’re Phone Number is required
- You’re Gender is required
- Your Home Address is required
- Position Applying For
- Preferred Location
- Cover Letter is required in Docx and pdf file only
- Resume/CV is required in Docx and pdf file only etc