Names of shortlisted candidate for Npower check here –
N-power is a federal Government Programme set to gradually reduce youth unemployment in Nigeria. It also gives room for job creation and empowerment initiative. Base on the federal government Social Investment Programme. Here we will let you know the names of successful candidate who where shortlisted.
Npower registration which started June 11th 2016 and is expected to ends 31st of July 2016. Many will ask is Npower still on? Yes Npower scheme is still on till August 31st and is expected to close that day.
Before you will think of checking your name, make sure during your online registration an acknowledge slip was sent to you after your registration, you can also check your email address now for your acknowledge slip. Below is how Npower acknowledging slip looks like:
We are here to clear you on how you can be shortlisted base on your N-power scheme category of your choice.
Npower scheme is divided into three categories:
N-power Teacher corps – 500,000 graduates
N-power Knowledge – 25,000 non graduates
N-power build – 75, 000 non graduates
Follow the steps below for you to make sure you are successfully registered.
Before applying for N-power you need to have the necessary requirements needed. You are mandated to provide your personal information, your degree certificate, your CV (make sure is in one page) and a current passport.
Please Note: hope you have a working email address and a correct BVN number from your respective banks.
After you have provides the requirements needed for registration. Step to any café close to you or if you can do it by yourself at your own comfort time follow the following procedures for a successful registration:
1. Visit https://portal.npower.gov.ng/
2. When you might have opened the N-power site look up and click on the following depending the categories you want to be enroll.
For N-power Teacher corps click: https://portal.n-power.gov.ng/n-corps/index.html
For N-power Knowledge click: https://portal.n-power.gov.ng/n-knowledge-2/index.html
For N-power build click: https://portal.n-power.gov.ng/n-build/index.html
3. Check your left hand side on the portal chose the program you want to be enrolling on, then select, a page will appear then scroll down click apply now. Example in N-power Teacher corps, a webpage address will appear https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/
4. After you click on apply now, a page will appear where you can fill the forms. Kindly fill the form properly. After filling the entire necessary information required scroll down click on proceed to upload documents.
5. A page will appear where you can upload the necessary documents required. Like your CV, Degree certificate, passport, SSCE etc. after summiting your documents, immediately an acknowledgement slip will show. The acknowledgement slip must have N-power logo. With a write up, dear applicant, acknowledgement of your application, we hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. You will receive a formal acknowledgement letter via your registered email address within the next few days. Make sure you have your own for sure registration.
Can NCE graduates apply? Yes any NCE holder can apply for N-power programme. Any of their choice schemes with you’re:
- NCE degree result or statement of result.
- A copy of your updated CV
- One recent passport.
Which age limit needed? Npower programme has age limit which start from 1981 – 1998 if you are not up the age or more the age am advising you not to apply.
After you have followed the registration procedure successfully be assured you will be listed among the successful candidate who will be shortlisted soon. Follow us for more updates on Npower scheme Nigeria.