To register for NALDA /Buhari Young Farmers Network is very simple but to upload your passport is another thing but with the below article you will how to upload your successfully through online after filling form as required. Learn more below.
To apply successfully you must meet up with Application Form Requirements. See what you need to know below.
- Applicant must be Nigerians
- Applicant must minimum of OND and other related qualifications
- Computer skills are desired, goal-oriented
- Applicants must be dependable and punctual
- Interested applicant must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organization
- National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License must be needed.
See new Registration link Portal for NALDA Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
New NALDA Portal is https://nalda.ng/naldang/buhari-young-farmers-network/
How to apply for NALDA Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
Apply with the above new registration Link
How to upload your passport at NALDA Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment successfully
To upload your passport successfully at NALDA Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment, please note the followings;
- Your Passport (jpg only and must be 180kb or lower)
- Your passport must be exactly not more than 180kb
- It must be in JPG
- Use a strong while uploading your passport.
Please crosscheck and make sure the information you provide here are accurate before submitting, especially your Local Government if not you’ll be disqualify
See below what you will see when you have a successful a application.
Dear Buhari Young Farmer,
Congratulations for joining the Buhari Young Farmers Network. We have received your form and it is being processed. We will get back to you shortly.
Please check your email for a welcome email from NALDA and if you don’t see it check your spam folder and then select the email and click on not spam to receive all emails from NALDA.