Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Screening Form Full Time/Evening Program is out register here – fedpolynekede.edu.ng picks your form now before the closing date. All Candidates who applied to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their first or second Choice this article is for you. Read more under.
This post is specifically for JAMB UTME candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri, Imo State Nigeria as their first Choice institution, we use this medium to inform you that FedPoly Nekede Post UTME Application Form is out register now.
This article is a step on how to register successfully for Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Screening Form Full Time/Evening Program. At the end you will know how to register for NEKEDE post utme Screening exercise in any year call it 2020/2021/2022/2023 even 2024 session.
Steps I will provide will assist you process your form at your own convenient time through remista where ever you are across the globe.
If your score is not up to 180, you can still go for evening programme at FedPoly Nekede, just follow the steps I will provide to process you application online.
How to register for FedPoly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form Full Time/Evening Program
log on to fedpolynekede.edu.ng to purchase the screening exercise form
Next pay a fee of N2,000, you can use remita platform online at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
Steps to process your FedPoly Nekede Application
- First enter to www.fpno.edu.ng
- Next click on “Admissions” on the menu or if you want to use this method click HERE which will take you to our Application form site.
- Now, click on “Application Form”
- Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme Full Time or Evening Program some call it part time” and fill the required information.
- Now, Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning or Evening for your desired programme and complete the required information
- Then Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly
- Please make sure you print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- You can now pay online with remita or step to any bank institution with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- After payment return to the application portal to complete you’re processing
- After carefully filled your details then you are good to go, now submit and print your slip.
Feel free to ask us questions if you are getting confused, our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Nekede Post UTME Screening Form
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here