This post is all about how to register/become a Jiji Nigeria Agent offline sales Agent. Currently Jiji is accepting Application from interested applicants for the position of Agent Nationwide. Registration is ongoing apply now.
This article contains about how to become Jiji Nigeria offline sales Agent, how to register online and Application Requirements involves.
Jiji.Nigeria is the largest online marketplace in Nigeria which connects Real Buyers with Sellers. Jiji was launched in 2014 and currently serves over 200 Million users in 5 different countries.
You’re Responsibilities as Agent
- You will work dailly on the Market to REGISTER and MANAGE Sellers from various sectors like: Electronics, Fashion, Cars, Real Estate, Home and Garden, etc.
- Your Main target is to sell Jiji.ng Subscription packages for sellers to boost their sales
- You will be Responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to Selling of Premium packages and Continuous Follow up
- Ensuring you Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales targets
Qualifications/Requirements to become Jiji Nigeria Agent
- OND/Bachelor degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Should have a Working Android Phone
- Sales/Marketing Experience is an added Advantage
How to make money as a Jiji Nig Agent
- Best selling agents steadily get N120,000 – N150,000 per month
- Uncapped sales commissions of 25% of total sales
- Competitive Sales Bonuses and Weekly Allowances
- Clearly defined Career Growth path: Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Manager
- Flexible working conditions with weekly sales targets
How apply/register to become Jiji Nig Agent
Send CVs with job subject to [email protected]