How to make Payment on NYSC Portal through Remita Portal; Guidelines below will help you to make payment on National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Registration Portal. This concerns National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) prospective candidates who has mobilized to carry on NYSC Registration through online via the approve portal. See more detail beneath.
Recently, the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the procedure to pay their registration fee via Remita Platform.
This article will help you access National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Registration Portal successfully. Have you been looking for guideline to access National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Registration platform? We bring to you all steps to register successfully via NYSC Portal through Remita Portal.
How to make Payment on NYSC Portal through Remita Portal
The Prospective corps members should go to the portal home page ( https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ ) and follow the instructions beneath:
- Click on “already Have Account”-Click here to login.
- Prospective corps members enters Email id and password to login
- Prospective corps members clicks on “click here to make payment”.
- After a successful login,The PCM will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- Prospective corps members provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
status of the transaction..
Option B Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the Prospective corps members (PCM) can check payment status on the URL:
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/Transactionstatus_Remita.aspx PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail.
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.