UTME/DE Admission Status on Caps via jamb.org.ng/efacility; Prospective UTME Candidates & Direct Entry Candidates with steps I will list here can check their 2020/2021 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS.
This post is a steps guide for candidates who wrote Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Candidates who took JAMB Direct Entry Examination.
To visit JAMB Caps is very important to all Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination candidates both candidates who took JAMB Direct Entry Examination.
JAMB CAPS is an acronym representing the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Central Admission Processing System
Why must I use JAMB CAPS?
Through Caps you check 2020/2021 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS in any of the following:
To Check Admission Status
To Accept Admission
To Reject Admission
- It is more advisable using a PC or chrome browser on mobile
- Login with the credentials using email and password you registered with during your jamb account
- Next click on the options button (the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page
- You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS and you’ll be REDIRECTED to the CAPS page.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, using mobile phone, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’.
- You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side Next click on Admission Status on CAPS environment
- Immediately your details will come up
- Next click to check Admission Status
- Immediately your details will appear
- If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission.
Please note better:
- If your JAMB CAPS is showing ADMISSION IN PROGRESS CHECK BACK LATER, don’t bordered it will reflect to CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION. Immediately accept if you love the course if not click on reject to decline ADMISSION.
- If it shows NOT ADMITTED please don’t panic be checking your CAPS
- UTME/DE Candidates are not advised to use the CAPS portal until your school of choice has released the admission list.
- Bear in mind immediately you click the accept admission button, it will not be reversed as you have accepted it
- If your admission status or other details is blank or shows “-“, don’t worry. Jamb is still uploading the details, so just keep checking.
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on