Nigerian Navy list of Shortlisted Candidates Batch 27 for Aptitude Test has been released also Batch 27 Rating Cadre pre screening results has been released via online for those who applied during the 2017 recruitment and was shortlisted for aptitude test on August 12th 2017. About 3129 candidates shortlisted check list now!
Here I will talk more about How to check 2017 Nigerian Navy list of Shortlisted Candidates Batch 27 for Aptitude Test and requirements for Zonal screening exercise which will commence on 25th of August 2017.
The acting Director of Information, Navy Capt. Suleman Dahun, made it clear that 2017 Nigerian Navy list of Shortlisted Candidates Batch 27 will be out on 21th of August 2017.
After which successful candidates will be selected for interview from August 25 to September 23, at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State.
The 2017 Nigerian Navy list of Shortlisted Candidates Batch 27 was published as a result of examination screening that was conducted on Saturday 12th August 2017 and the Zonal screening exercise is expected to start from August 25 to September 23, at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State.
How to check 2017 Nigerian Navy list of Shortlisted Candidates Batch 27
Many successful applicants find it difficult to check their names on released list just follow the steps below to check if you are among the 2017 Nigerian Navy list of Shortlisted Candidates.
- Check your name via www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Login to your own portal with your email and password
- Immediately your portal opens look you will see “Verify Application Status”
- Check your name by Typing in your email address and application number to know if you are among the Rating cadre list of candidates for batch 27 aptitude test
- You can also check by downloading the List of Candidates for batch 27 Aptitude Test search for your name after downloading
- Next step is list of successful candidates for Zonal screening exercise
Zonal screening exercise Requirements for 2017 Nigerian Navy list of Shortlisted Candidates Batch 27
Below are needed during Zonal screening
- All Original and photocopies of your credentials
- At least Six (6) passport photographs
- At least Two (2) white vest T shirts
- One pairs each of white and brown canvas shoes.
- At least Two (2) white singlets
- At least Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts
- At least Two (2) black skins tight for females
- At least Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional)
- Don’t forget your Personal items, such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, under wears, toiletries, cutleries etc
- At least Two (2) navy blue bed sheets
- At least Two (2) navy blue pillow cases
- At least Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks
- One plastic bucket
Academic Requirements for Zonal screening exercise
- Applicants Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Statement of Results
- Applicants with NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate should come along with it
- Testimonial for Primary needed
- Testimonial Secondary Schools needed
- Applicants should come along with Scratch Cards for Verification of O’Level Results.
- Four (4) recent colored Passport Photographs
All Nigerian Navy lists of Shortlisted Candidates are advice to comply with the directives given or face disqualification.