NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2018/2019 is currently ongoing for post graduates student from recognized Nigerian University. Application portal is now open for interested candidates who wish to go Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university & Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university, interested candidates can now apply/register for 2018/2019 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Award. Apply here!
Yes 2018/2019 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Award application portal have been opened on 5th of June 2018 and is expected to close as soon as possible.
This post will help you to apply/register successfully and all the requirements you needed for the 2018/2019 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Award will be listed here.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for 2018/2019 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Award, which has been categorized in:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
The application is opened for:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil/Structural & Mechanical) Students
- Petroleum Economics Students
- Geology Students
- Geosciences (Oil & Gas related) Students
You need to know the eligibility for interested candidates, see below:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree from any Nigerian University
- Interested candidates must have secured admission for one year Master’s Degree programmme in any of the disciplines listed above
Application Requirements for 2018/2019 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV
Postgraduate Scholarship Award
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
Interested candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. Download now via http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
How to apply/register for 2018/2019 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate
- Candidates must register first to proceed
- Apply via https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to “Requirments”).
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal
- Finally submit, you will receive email to confirm your application was successful.