Nigeria Army (NA) 2021 Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women Application Form Portal has been opened, Interested Applicants can now apply for ongoing NA Enlistment. Register now before the application form closing date.
We are glad to inform the general public about the ongoing 2021 Nigeria Army Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women, at the end you will know the application requirements and steps to apply successfully.
Registration for Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruits intake for both Trades! Non Tradesmen and women for new intake begin today 15 February, 2021. Portal has been opened for new registration. register before the application form closing date.
General Requirements for 2021 Nigeria Army Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women
- applicants most be Nigerian citizen by birth and posses a National identity Card,
- applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- all Applicants must posses at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 settings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTES at O/level including English Language.
- be addition to above qualification, those applying as Tradesmen/women must also posses Trades TesV/City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- an Applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non tradesmen/women, while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of Training by 31 May 2021
- not less than 168 metres and 162 metre tell for male and female candidates respectively,
- knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue sean added advantage.
How to apply/register for 2021 NA Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women
Interested Candidates are to Apply at the Recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
Log on to the above mentioned link using the username and password,
Complete the application form, submit online end print a copy Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor form to the designated state Recruitment centred.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about 2021 NA Recruitment
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free