Guaranty Trust Bank 2018 Internship Programme Nationwide recruitment is currently ongoing apply here! Yes is here again 2018 edition of GTB -Guaranty Trust Bank 2018 Internship Programme is now opens for interested and qualified applicants. Applications are invited from qualified applicant’s age not more than 26 years, student and graduates. Start your application now!
This post contains Guaranty Trust Bank 2018 Internship Programme Nationwide and successful ways one can apply for the GTB Internship Programme. You need to know documents required to be uploaded.
GT Bank is now regarded as the foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
About Guaranty Trust Bank 2018 Internship Programme Nationwide
Guaranty Trust Bank offer Internship Programme for students and graduates only for talented individuals. This internship programme 2018 edition will enable participant to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience.
- Be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- Applicant must have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Must have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Applicants must have 1 Guarantor (GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (Other organizations as listed in the application form)
Guaranty Trust Bank 2018 Internship Programme Guarantor’s form – ways forward
- Applicant’s guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization he/she works for
- Applicants are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s work ID card
- Download and fill the guarantor’s form, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of the filled form during application
- Documents to be uploaded includes
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of ID card
- WAEC/NECO Certificate or Online Print Out (must include 5 credits inclusive of Mathematics and English Language)
- School ID card
- IT Letter (candidates that are looking for Vacation Job or waiting for nysc (Pre-NYSC) would not upload this document)
- Statement of Results (Candidates waiting for NYSC would not upload this document)
- School Certificate/Statement of Final Result (Only candidates waiting for NYSC would upload this document)
- 1 Passport Photograph (with White Background)
- Guarantor Form
- Guarantor’s Official ID Card
How to apply for GTB -Guaranty Trust Bank 2018 Internship Programme Nationwide
- Apply via http://careers.gtbank.com/internship/
- Select internship option (OND Internship, Vacation Job, University (SIWES) Programme and Pre-NYSC)
- The proceed to fill your application form
- Upload all necessary required documents
- Then finally click on submit.