Graduate internship program 2017 is ongoing at Lagos State Government Apply Here
Graduate internship program initiative of Lagos State Government is to bridge the skill gap among unemployed Lagos State residents. According to Lagos state governor Akinwunmi Ambode Graduate internship program initiative is to address the unemployment crisis in the State and serve as an instrument to galvanize the creative and innovative energies of all Lagosians which will also help to enable youth take up existing jobs in various sectors of the economy.
The Graduate internship program will develop employability skills to all participants and will also give them the opportunity in securing employment.
About The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF)
The Graduate internship program of Lagos State Government is a paid Internship Scheme for graduates who have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). The scheme will last for a period of three (3) months; it will enhance participant’s employability skills which are often vital in securing employment.
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Law 2016 established Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) its aim was to provide financial support to residents of Lagos State, in terms of job, wealth creation and to tackle unemployment in the state.
With the efforts of Lagos state government, is expected of them to invest N25Billion in helping Lagosians residents grow and scale their Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (“MSMEs”)
In its mandates to create 300,000 direct and 600,000 indirect jobs within three years, in partnership with the Ministry of Wealth Creation & Employment
Application is invited for interested Lagosians to available vacant below:
- Graduate internship program
Aim and Objective of the Scheme
- Participants will become employable having strengthened their professional skills and interpersonal relationships in a structured setting.
- The Scheme will help to built up their professional network
- Participants will gained valuable applied work experience
Requirements for 2017 Graduate internship program
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years
- Successful applicant will go through a selection process, including testing and interview.
- Applicants will be registered with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
How to apply for 2017 Graduate internship program
- Apply via employability Lsetf.ng
- Fill in your details
- Upload your current CV
- Then click on “Submit Query”
Please Note: The 2017 Graduate internship program is for 3 month while Certificate will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program.