Google Nigeria Recruitment for Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy (Sub-Saharan Africa) Application Form 2019 is out register here to apply. Are you clamoring working with Google? Your opportunity is here apply online now!
This post contains about Google Nigeria Recruitment for Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy (Sub-Saharan Africa), at the end of this article you will know how to apply for 2019 Google Nigeria Recruitment for Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy (Sub-Saharan Africa). Check more details beneath.
Brief about Google for interested applicants
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Job Responsibilities for 2019 Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Partner with Google leadership to agree upon and drive Google’s evolving policy priorities.
- Manage company positioning on key interests and issues – working in partnership with leadership and key stakeholder groups.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with allies to shape public discourse.
- Regularly conduct vulnerability assessments and track potential threats. Develop plans to address the most pressing potential scenarios and lead response efforts.
- Develop and coordinate campaigns across public policy, communications, marketing, sales, and product teams.
Qualifications/Requirements Google Nigeria Recruitment for Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy (Sub-Saharan Africa)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Sub-Saharan African government, politics, or public advocacy in addition to relationships with Sub-Saharan African institutions and policy-makers.
- Experience leading a team in a geographically dispersed region.
- Operational leadership and management experience
- Regional experience in South Africa, Nigeria or Kenya.
- Experience with technology and an understanding of challenges in the technology industry.
- Executive presence and leadership style that combines the ability to project a sense of gravitas with an informal style appropriate to Google’s culture.
- Understanding of changes in competitors, clients, and market segments that have the potential to affect Google’s business.
- Reputation and stature to represent Google on the global stage, coupled with a practical, egalitarian, team-oriented focus.