Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2017-2018 of retail experience centre officer is ongoing apply now! Nigerian Indigenous Telecommunication Company with branches also in countries like Ghana, Benin and Republic etc Globacom Company is massively recruiting workers across the country. Apply here
This article contains successful ways one can apply for 2017-2018 Globacom Nigeria Recruitment jobs and requirements involves. Endeavor to apply; the recruitment is a massive one.
Globacom Nigeria Limited is among the fast growing network providing company, in its quest to sustain its position on this continent and expand.
Further, Globacom Nigeria Limited is in hope of dedicated and competent personnel to fill in vacant positions across the major cities in the country.
- Retail experienced centre officer
Cities and Location
The 2017-2018 enlistment of Globacom Nigeria Limited is a massive one across the cities in Nigeria, the cities include;
Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Ago-Iwoye, Akure, Awka, Asaba, Bauchi, Benin, Bonny Island, Calabar, Dutse, Enugu, Gboko, Gombe, Gusau, Ikpoba Hill, Ilorin, Jalingo, Jineta, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi Lafia,
Lagos, Lokoja, Makurdi, Minna, Nsukka Ogoja, Onitcha, Oghogbo, Owerri, Oyo, Port Harcourt, Sanga-ota, Sapele, Seme, Sokoto, Suleja, Umuahia, Uyo, Warri, Yenegoa,
Applicants must be young Nigerian, dedicated, committed and social a retail sales and customer services.
Requirements/Qualification for 2017-2018 Globacom Nigeria
- Applicants must be a Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Interested applicants must have completed the mandatory one year National youth Service (NYSC) with discharge certificate.
- Applicants should not be above 30 years of age
- Candidates must be presentable, intelligent with good communication skills
- A good knowledge of language of the locality applied will be added advantage.
Centre for the a Aptitude Test for Globacom Enlistment Successful candidates
- Candidates shortlisted will sit for aptitude test in the following centres; Abuja, Benin, Enugu, Ibadan, Jos, Kaduna, Lagos, Port Harcourt.
- Stipends may be given to successful shortlisted candidates coming from outside the aptitude test centres as transport fares.
How to apply for Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2017-2018
Qualified and interested person who wish to apply should summit their Curiculum Vitae with scanned passport photograph showing preferred aptitude test centre to:
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted