Ghanaian Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment 2019 is ongoing download Ghanaian Public Service Commission (PSC) Application Form here. Are you interested to apply for 2019 Ghana Public Service Commission Recruitment, online application is out! Apply now before the closing date.
This post contains about 2019 Ghanaian Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment in different Local Government Area across the state. This post will help you to apply successfully and qualification/requirements needed to process a successful application form.
Do you wish to work with Ghana Public Service Commission, your opportunity is here. Endeavor to apply here.
The Office of the Head of the Local Government Service (OHLGS) is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill vacant positions in the Local Government Service in Brong Ahafo, Central, Northern, Upper East, Upper West, Volta and Western Regions. The vacant positions are as follows:
Available jobs in Ghanaian Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Assistant Programmers (Nationwide)
- Procurement Officers (Nationwide)
- Assistant Statisticians (Nationwide)
- Assistant Development Planning Officers (Nationwide)
- Budget Officers (Nationwide)
- Internal Auditors (Nationwide)
- Social Development Officers (Nationwide)
- Environmental Health Officers (Nationwide)
- Administrative Officers (Nationwide)
Apply for Vodafone Recruitment in Ghana
Ghanaian Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment 2019 Requirements
As listed below is the academic qualification depending position applying for.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement Management or Logistics and Supply Chain Management from a recognized university.
- Bachelors degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Finance or Statistics or a relevant discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a relevant discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Guidance and Counselling, Psychology or relevant discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or relevant discipline
- Bachelors Degree in Public Administration, Development Economics, Human Resource Management, Governance, Social Sciences or relevant discipline;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Computer Engineering from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Demography, Population Studies, Geography, Sociology and Development Planning from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Planning, Development Economics, Economics, or relevant discipline
How to apply for 2019 Ghanaian Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number, the position applied for and the preferred region and addressed to:
The Head of Service Office of the Head of the Local Government Service P. O. Box MB396 Ministries, Accra
Please note the following:
- Applicants for positions OHLGS 1-OHLGS 9 must have completed the mandatory National Service.
- The Service shall not consider unsolicited applications submitted prior to this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.