Ghanaian Local Government Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form out register here to apply. This post is a guide on how to apply for 2019/2020 Ghanaian Local Government Service Recruitment. Download Application Form here.
The Office of the Head of the Local Government Service (OHLGS) is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill vacant positions in the Local Government Service in Brong Ahafo, Central, Northern, Upper East, Upper West, Volta and Western Regions. The vacant positions are as follows:
- Assistant Programmers (Nationwide)
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Computer Engineering from a recognized university.
- Procurement Officers (Nationwide)
Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement Management or Logistics and Supply Chain Management from a recognized university.
- Assistant Statisticians (Nationwide)
Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Demography, Population Studies, Geography, Sociology and Development Planning from a recognized university.
- Assistant Development Planning Officers (Nationwide)
Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Planning, Development Economics, Economics, or relevant discipline
- Budget Officers (Nationwide)
Bachelors degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Finance or Statistics or a relevant discipline
- Internal Auditors (Nationwide)
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a relevant discipline
- Social Development Officers (Nationwide)
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Guidance and Counselling, Psychology or relevant discipline.
- Environmental Health Officers (Nationwide)
Bachelors degree in Environmental Science or relevant discipline
- Administrative Officers (Nationwide)
Bachelors Degree in Public Administration, Development Economics, Human Resource Management, Governance, Social Sciences or relevant discipline.
Get Ghana PSC Form HERE
How to apply for 2019 Ghanaian Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment
Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number, the position applied for and the preferred region and addressed to:
The Head of Service Office of the Head of the Local Government Service P. O. Box MB396 Ministries, Accra
Please click here to download, apply and submit the form directly to the Ministry/Department/Agency of interest.
Please note the following:
- Applicants for positions OHLGS 1-OHLGS 9 must have completed the mandatory National Service.
- The Service shall not consider unsolicited applications submitted prior to this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.