Ghana Public Service Commission Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 now opened to accept application from interested and qualified candidates into Ghanaian Public Service Commission (PSC) register now to apply online.
This post is all about 2020/2021 Ghana PSC Recruitment Application Form which is out start your registration here.
The Office of the Head of the Local Government Service (OHLGS) is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill vacant positions in the Local Government Service in Brong Ahafo, Central, Northern, Upper East, Upper West, Volta and Western Regions. The vacant positions are as follows:
Assistant Programmers (Nationwide)
Procurement Officers (Nationwide)
Assistant Statisticians (Nationwide)
Assistant Development Planning Officers (Nationwide)
Budget Officers (Nationwide)
Internal Auditors (Nationwide)
Social Development Officers (Nationwide)
Environmental Health Officers (Nationwide)
Administrative Officers (Nationwide)
Requirements/Qualifications Ghana PSC Recruitment Form Portal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement Management or Logistics and Supply Chain Management from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Finance or Statistics or a relevant discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a relevant discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Guidance and Counselling, Psychology or relevant discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or relevant discipline
- Bachelors Degree in Public Administration, Development Economics, Human Resource Management, Governance, Social Sciences or relevant discipline;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Computer Engineering from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Demography, Population Studies, Geography, Sociology and Development Planning from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Planning, Development Economics, Economics, or relevant discipline
How to register/apply for 2020/2021 Ghana PSC Recruitment
Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number, the position applied for and the preferred region and addressed to:
The Head of Service Office of the Head of the Local Government Service P. O. Box MB396 Ministries, Accra
Please note the following:
Applicants for positions OHLGS 1-OHLGS 9 must have completed the mandatory National Service.
The Service shall not consider unsolicited applications submitted prior to this advertisement.
Only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted