Aella Credit Loan Registration Portal; get up N90,000 Loan in your first application for Aella Credit Loan. Aella Credit allows you to borrow money as an individual or through your company (If employed, and your company is registered under Aella Credit). See more details blow.
Are you interested applying for Aella Credit Loan? We make it easier for to apply for Aella Credit Loan successfully and get N720,000. To get loan from Aella Credit you must register first via online or download Aella Credit App.
This post is specifically on how to apply for Aella Credit Loan successfully through online via Aella Credit App how possible to repay Aella Credit Loan when due.
Aella Credit is a company that offers loan not only to Nigerians but to other countries (For example, Ghana). They offer a short-term loan (less than 60 days to pay back).
Aella Credit offers loan to people who are not registered into their network by their company (they call them an out-network).
To get started, out-network clients will probably not be able to get more than N90,000. Unlike in-network clients (people who are registered by their company into Aella Credit), who will be able to borrow up to N720,000.
Aella Credit Loan Requirements
- BVN (you will not be able to apply for this loan with your bank verification number).
- Bank details (where the money will be deposited).
- An employer registration (for in-network customers).
- A mobile phone to download and install the Aella Credit app.
- Finally, N30 processing fee.
How to apply/register for Aella Credit Loan Successfully
- First of all, you need to download and install the Aella Credit app.
- Enter your name, email and phone number.
- Also enter your bank details, BVN and employee ID
- Provide information about your next of Kin.
- Also pay the N30 processing fee.
- Presuming all went well, Aella Credit will approve your application within minutes.
How you can Repay/Pay back Aella Credit Loan
There are lots of ways by which you can pay back your Aella Credit loan. See ways below
- Direct debit payment
- POS payment
- You can also download the Quickteller app and pay through it.
Please it is important that you have plans to pay back your loan even before you collect and accept the loan. Failure to pay back your loan at the agreed due date can be very dangerous.