First Bank FirstMonie Registration, FirstOnline Login; open account and deposit here very simple and easier via online. First Bank Mobile Money made it easier for everyone around the world. You can now deposit and open an account through FirstMonie, become an agent and make money while rendering services to people. Very easy and simple. Start now!
At the end of this post you will more about Fisrt Bank FirstMonie, how to make use of FirstMonie app and how to register for FirstMonie
First Bank Nigeria FirstMonie
First Bank Firstmonie is the Mobile Banking service by First Bank Plc which can be used to send and receive money, buy airtime and pay bills. All this can be done with the aid of a mobile phone without visiting your nearest bank branch.
All Banks are introducing easier ways for customers to use their services. Make payments for goods or services purchased, make cash withdrawals and transfer money at anytime.
With the First Bank Mobile Banking services you are able to send and receive money from your phone. Mobile Money services has been launched by Mobile Networks such as MTN and Banks in Nigeria such as GTBank, UBA and now First Bank.
First Bank Nigeria PLC Mobile Money service is called FIRSTMONIE which was recently launched. Here’s all you need to know, how to get registered, Fund your account, Transfer and receive money.
Latest Functions of Fisrt Bank Firstmonie
- Access your account in real time,
- Check account balance in real time,
- Make transfers locally or internationally in real time.
- Convert foreign currency to local currency.
- Pay utility bills such as ( PHCN, Telecommunication, cable Tv,
- Request, stop and confirm cheques.
- Book airline tickets for flights
First Bank FirstMonie Registration – how to register online
- Dial *894# from and Airtel, Glo, Or Etisalat Line and Follow the prompt (MTN Subscribers should register using the second method).
- Register online via https://www.firstmonie.com/imobile from a Mobile phone or PC browser. Register for FirstMonie
- Immediately you will be asked to create a 5 Digits Security PIN after registration for WAP and USSD
Steps on how to Fund Fisrt Bank FirstMonie Account
- To start your FirstMonie account will have a 0 Naira balance in your account after successful registration, to start sending money, purchasing etc, you will need to fund your account. Here’s how:
- Funding account from a FirstMonie Agent: A FirstMonie agent near you can accept cash and send to your firstmonie account, you simply provide your phone number and amount you wish to load.
- You will receive an SMS confirmation and receipt of transaction after completion.
Steps on how to Fund FirstMonie Account through ATM
- Look for FirstBank ATM, Insert your card, PIN and select the SEND MONEY option.
- Select “TO MOBILE PHONE” option and enter your first money phone number you wish to fund.
- Then Enter amount and confirm.