Fidelity Bank Digital Trainee Recruitment is currently on going register here to apply via only. Are you interested working with Fidelity Bank Plc through their graduates Digital Trainee Recruitment? Opportunity is here for you register now to have a successful application online.
Fidelity Bank Digital Trainee Recruitment Application Form is out! Applications are invited from interested and qualified applicants for online application.
Currently Fidelity Bank Plc is accepting applications from suitable and qualified candidates into Fidelity Bank Digital Trainee 2019. Register now before the deadline day.
About Fidelity Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Yes Fidelity Bank Plc is looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution and currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Digital Trainee Program
In which applicants will specialized in Specialization: Information Technology
Application Form Requirements for 2019 Fidelity Bank Digital Trainee Recruitment
- Not be more than 26 years old by December 2019
- Have a first degree (First or Second class division)
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network & System Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS/AIX, Windows OS, data center management
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking, Cloud technology
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Excellent Organization and time management skills
- Team player, creative, analytical, attention to details, problem solving
- Basic knowledge of information security standards and processes
How to apply for 2019 Fidelity Bank Digital Trainee Recruitment
- Apply HERE
- Click on APPLY
- Then precede to your Application fill the form as required