FG Trader Moni and Ayowo works in hands in order to get Federal Government Loan through Bank of Industry BOI. Interested Nigerians who have applied for the trader moni loan online and yet to receive their loan transferred into their bank account. Read below carefully to know get your loan and download Ayowo App.
All you need to know about FG Trader Moni and Ayowo
TraderMoni, one part of the two-year-old Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme, was conceived to be of benefit to all Nigerian groups.
BOI official however said the TraderMoni programme, which had its sixth sensitisation event in Osun State on Monday, commenced in May 2018.
She said: “It was only first publicly activated on Aug. 7 in five markets in Lagos State, with beneficiaries in Mushin, Ikotun, Agege, Ketu, and Abule-Egba markets in the state.
“This product involves loans starting at N10,000, and they are for petty traders for whom MarketMoni and FarmerMoni are too large, and for whom the bank account and BVN requirements have been barriers.
“Paying back the first loan guarantees automatic disbursement of N15,000, and subsequent loans of N20,000, N50,000, and N100,000.
Candidates are enumerated in their trade clusters by the over 4,000 TraderMoni agents nationwide.
Cash out limits and pay back limits in TraderMoni
For a starter, you can access N10, 000 and pay back N10, 250 to qualify for N15,000. Once you payback N15, 375 you will qualify for N20, 000 loan and when you pay back N21,000, you will get N50,000.
Note that all loan categories have payback duration of six months.
FG Trader Moni and Ayowo Registration
To register or apply for trader moni, you need to locate Trader Moni agent in your area and apply
How to get FG Trader Moni loan transferred into your account via Ayowo App
The only requirement to be a TraderMoni beneficiary was that such a person must be a Nigerian and a petty trader. You will be verified by the Bank of Industry, and loans are disbursed directly to their mobile wallets.
People can even e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum amount to be receive by FG Trader Moni, Farmer Moni and Market Moni Loan
Below is the break down amount one can receive from FG Trader Moni, Farmer Moni and Market Moni Loan across states.
- Trader Moni is N50,000
- Farmer Moni for farmers with loan access of up to N300,000
- Market Moni for traders and artisans that are a little bigger and structured gets loan access of N100,000
Who is eligible to get Loan from FG Trader Moni, Farmer Moni and Market Moni
The only requirement to be a Trader Moni beneficiary was that such a person must be a Nigerian and a petty trade.
How to apply for Trader Moni via Ayowo Portal
- Search for Trader Moni agent around your Area
- Fill the Trader Moni Application form with the trader moni agent
- Enter your correct phone number
- Once you receive the code, use it to validate the account
- Once you get alert in your phone, transfer the money to your bank account using the EYOWO APP
- Download the Eyowo app and register via https://www.eyowo.com/
- Use Eyowo application to transfer or send the money to your bank account
- Next invest the money in your business wisely
- Pay back the money withdrawn within six month period
All you need to know about Ayowo Account App
Eyowo account was established for transfer of loan to your bank account immediately you received it in your cell phone.
Eyowo Trader Moni is a loan scheme initiated by the Federal government to support petty businesses. Eyowo Trader moni loan is the same as Trader moni loan of N10, 000 to N50, 000.
About Ayowo Account App https://www.eyowo.com/
The App is specifically to send or transfer your money to your bank account
Steps to Download Ayowo Account App
Download Ayowo Account Application via https://www.eyowo.com/
Eyowo Account Transfer Code
Eyowo code is mainly used for the transfer of Trader Moni loan to your bank account or for withdrawing the money.
Steps on how to use Eyowo App to send Trader Moni into your Bank account through Ayowo Account App
- You can send Trader Moni loan to your account only when you have received the alert
- Use Eyowo app to transfer the money to your account
- Follow the procedures stated clearly in your phone
- Once you get the alert in your phone, make good use of the money
- Always payback to enable you has access to higher amount