FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme is ongoing in 36 states of Federation including FCT Abuja. Apply here to get Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) loan ranging from 100,000 to 300,000. GEEP FG Farmer Moni Loan will be disbursing to farmers beneficiaries in Nigeria in each state including FCT Abuja.
This post will be a guide to all interested applicants who wish to apply for 2018/2019 FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative programme. Here I will out all requirements involve in getting loan and how to apply for Farmer Moni Loan.
Note that Farmer Moni Loan Scheme will give you access to get loan up to N300,000.
Now know the differences between Market Moni Initiative Programme, Trader Moni Initiative Programme and Farmer Moni Initiative Programme.
- Market Moni is a microcredit social intervention scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria, and is being executed by the Bank of Industry (BOI). For Market Moni loans start at 50k.
- Trader Moni is a Federal Government empowerment scheme to help alleviate poverty in Nigeria by empowering traders and artisans. For Trader Moni loans start at 10k.
- Farmer Moni: For Farmer Moni loans start at 300k.
The major target of Federal Government led by Mohammed Buhari is to support businesses through the scheme, not just big businesses but particularly small, medium-sized and micro businesses.
General Requirements for FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative
- Before getting Federal Government loan you must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Applicants must be a business owner or a trader
- Candidates must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- Interested Trader must have a valid identification
- Interested Trader must have a valid BVN
- Candidates must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers
How to register/apply for FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme Application Form and get Loan
- Apply via www.boi.ng or https://marketmoni.com.ng
- Then Click on the “Apply for loan now”
- Click on “Register here” to create your account.
- Immediately, verification link and tracking code are sent to your registered email address; click on the verification link to facilitate log in.
- Once logged in, you can complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form.
- Immediately mail will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application
How to apply for FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme via Ayowo Portal
- Search for Farmer Moni Loan agent around your Area
- Fill the Farmer Moni Loan Application form with the Farmer Moni agent
- Enter your correct phone number
- Once you receive the code, use it to validate the account
- Once you get alert in your phone, transfer the money to your bank account using the EYOWO APP
- Now Download the Eyowo app and register via https://www.eyowo.com/
- Use Eyowo application to transfer or send the money to your bank account
- Next invest the money in your business wisely
- Pay back the money withdrawn within six month period
FG Farmer Moni Loan GEEP Initiative Programme will be disbursed in each state of federation including Abuja. See below the selected States.
Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa-Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross-River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Kastina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State, FCT, Abuja.