Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2017-2018 is tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions only. This is to inform Nigerian Students that 2017-2018 Federal Government Scholarship Awards application form is out. Candidates can only apply via online. To apply you must follow directive as given by Ministry of Education. Apply here! Inform others.
The Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students in Nigerian public tertiary institutions to participate in the 2017-2018 selection interviews for scholarship awards tenable in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Here I will list out application procedures and how you can register and apply.
The 2017-2018 editions of Federal Government Scholarship Awards were categorized in two sections
- Under graduates Scholarship Awards
- Post graduates Scholarship Awards
Application Eligibility for Federal Government Scholarship Awards
- All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study and above in Federal or State Universities,
- they must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study in any of the Federal or State Polytechnics or
- Monotechnics, they must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 4scale or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations
NIGERIAN CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE):
- All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study and above in any Federal or State
- Colleges of Education and they must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 4point scale, or its equivalentin the previous academic year’s examinations.
- Applicants must be registered full-time students of Federal or State universities and must have a minimum of second class Honours (Upper Division) in their 1st degree
How to apply/Register for Federal Government Scholarship Awards
- Apply via http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/index.php
- Login via http://fsb.nemis.gov.ng/index.php?frm=1l
Completed application forms should be printed and submitted at the various interview centersalongside the following Photocopies:
- Letter of admission to the institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- Student Identity Card
- Last session CGPA result
- Letter of identification from State/Local Government of origin
- Two passport-size photographs with name fully written at the back
While apply for Nigeria Federal Government Scholarship Awards note the following:
- You are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary on or before the closing date.
- All asteric ( * ) fields are compulsory
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons
- Northern States: (North East, North West & North Central): 19th-23th March, 2018
- Southern States: (South East, South West & South South): 26th -30th March, 2018
Interview Venue across the federation
- Federal Unity Colleges in each State Capital including FCT. Where there is no Unity School in the State Capital.