Federal Government Grant Application Form 2019/2020 out for NYSC, Entrepreneurs and Students via online from ₦50,000 to ₦5,000,000. Are you interested applying for 2019/2020 Federal Government Grant Application Form for NYSC, Entrepreneurs and Students across the Country, your opportunity is here. We offer grants for business from ₦50,000 to ₦5,000,000 Register here to apply online.
This article will help you to apply for 2019/2020 Federal Government Grant Application Form NYSC, Entrepreneurs and Students via online and Application Requirements for a successful Online Application.
Applying for Federal Government Grant will not be a problem to you, guideline beneath will assist you what to do and procedures to follow. Here I will explain further about Federal Government Grant and who is eligible to apply/register.
The Federal Government grant is a program started in 2018 supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the World Bank to empower entrepreneurs, farmers and students with startup funds to begin or boost their productivity in the country.
This Grant program provides from N50, 000 to N5, 000,000 grant to each individual. in the following categories:
Get Start Up Grant to Established you dream Business.
NYSC Corp Members
As a Registered Corp Member you can apply for grant to start up or build your business.
Students grants for Business or Educational fees
Application Eligibility for Federal Government Grant Application Form 2019/2020
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Candidates for NYSC Corp Members must be graduate having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
- Only serving NYSC Corp Members is allowed
- For Student Grant applicant must be Undergraduate Government recognized institution
- For Entrepreneur Grant applicant must have a means of identification (Voters Card or National ID card.
How to apply for 2019/2020 Federal Government Grant Application Form
- Apply via https://federalgrant.org.ng/application/
- Fill and Submit the form below to apply for the Nigerian federal government Grant programme
- Follow the instructions as provided to complete your form