Federal Government BEA Scholarship Registration Application Form is out register here https://www.fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/ 2021/2021 – Requirements and how to apply online for Undergraduates and Post-graduates Form will be listed here for interested students to register successfully online.
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarships Application Form is out register here. have you been looking for 2021/2022 Federal Ministry of Education Scholarships Award, Registration Form Portal for BEA Scholarship is ongoing apply here.
At the end of this article I will showcase the eligibility/ requirements for Federal Government BEA Scholarships Application Form for Undergraduates and Post-graduates Form
Eligibility/Requirements for Federal Government BEA Scholarship Form Online
For Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
For Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
Field of Study at ongoing 2021/2022 Federal Government BEA Scholarship
- For Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc.; and
- For Postgraduate level – (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
Criteria for BEA successful Online Application
- Candidates must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2019 & 2020) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2020) only
- Age limit is from 17 to 20 years
For Post –graduates
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted
How to apply/register for 2021/2022 Federal Government BEA Scholarship
To apply successfully, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
How to create account for BEA Scholarship Registration Form
- Create account here
- Fill all necessary boxes
- Click on REGISTER to create account successfully
- Login here to continue your registration form
- Login with your password and email address
For more information about BEA Scholarship registration Click here for more Information
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about BEA Scholarship Application Form 2020/2021
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here