FCSC Recruiting Massively at Federal Ministry of Power Works & Housing Apply-
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruiting ongoing massively at the Ministries. The vacancies are for suitably qualified candidates. Qualified candidate are to fill the following FCSC recruiting positions at Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing.
FCSC Recruiting position Available at the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing are as follows:
- Mechanical Engineer Grade I
- Senior Technical Officer
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Higher Superintendent of Press
- Senior Superintendent of Press
- Computer Engineer II
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Instructor II (Mechanical)
- Senior Instructor (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Senior Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Data Processing Officer
- Senior Data Processing Officer
- Principal Data Processing Officer
- Surveyor Grade II
- Surveyor Grade I
- Senior Surveyor
- Electrical Engineer Grade II
- Electrical Engineer Grade I
- Principal Technical Officer Grade II
- Mechanical Engineer Grade II
Suitably qualified candidates with good character, integrity and are interested, whose desire is to make career in the Federal Civil Service are invited to complete and submit application on-line on Federal Civil Service Commission Website www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.
- All applicants must possess either of the following: Full Technological Certificate (Craft) of the City and Guilds Institute of London in Electrical Engineering or related subject or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- For Mechanical Engineers applicants must be a member with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) from a recognized University plus two years post qualification cognate experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with 1st Class and 2nd Class Upper Division Degrees.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
FCSC Recruiting Requirements
In addition to the above academic qualification, candidates must have at least 6 years post HND Electrical Engineering qualification cognate experience or 10 years post ND qualification cognate experience.
How to Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- The link above will direct you where you can register.
- Fill all the details provided. Like your Email address, Phone Number, Surname and password.
- Then click on the button Register. Immediately login portal will be open to you both your username and passwords is already entered then click on the button Login. But these will be done if you receive a successful registered message after you click on “Register” you will be automatically logged in.
- Click here to login: http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/[siteurl]/?page_id=1093
- Select the available job of your choice then apply.
- Click on FCSC logo
Please make sure your email address and your phone number is correct because through these platforms FCSC will be updating you about the status of your application.
FCSC Recruiting Closing date for submission into Federal Civil Service Commission
13th November, 2016
To avoid doubting, completion/submission of application online is free. No fees for applicants.
Please note: all submission will be for only one department, so if you are applying please apply for one job more than that you will be disqualified. Also form contains eighteen sections, be prepare to fill your biographical data like school, education certificates. it can also take you up to 30 minutes to complete the FCSC Recruiting form.