FairMoney.com Loan; register to get loan see how to apply/payback FairMoney Loan. So you mean you didn’t know FairMoney can give you a loan in 5 minutes? Rush now to the link in our bio to download the app and get started. If you register you get up to N150,000 but first time borrowers, you can also get up to N40,000.
Fairmoney is a fairly new company that is dedicated to offering loans to Nigerians like you and me.
At Fairmoney you can get personal loans, loans for your business and a loan for your education.
We treat each customer as fairly as we possibly can in finding them the right loan for their circumstances.
FairMoney.com Loan Requirements
- A smart phone.
- Facebook account.
- A bank account (where the money will be deposited).
Steps to register/apply for FairMoney.com Loan
- Using your smart phone, you’ll need to download and install the Fairmoney app.
- Next, you will now open the installed app and fill the needed information.
- Type in your first name, last name, and your Fairmoney referral code (skip this if you don’t have a referral code).
- Next, you need to provide your BVN and add your debit card to the Fairmoney app.
- While apply for Fairmoney, mention how much you want, how long you want it for and provide your bank account details.
- Immediately Fairmoney approves your loan, the company will send your money to the bank account that you provided.
Note better, if you refer someone to Fairmoney, and the person you referred pays back his/her loan, you will probably get N1,000 off your own loan payment.
How to invites someone through FairMoney.com Loan and get paid
Interested can use Fairmoney invite code because this is how Fairmoney knows that they were referred by you.
FairMoney Loan interest Rate
The Fairmoney interest rate varies and ranges from 15% to 30%.
At FairMoney your interest rate depends on several factors. For example, you get a better rate if you have a lower credit risk, you get a better interest rate depending on the duration of time that you want the loan
How to payback FairMoney Loan
Immediately your requested loan has been approved, you are required to pay back your loan by the agreed due date.
Please note this:
At Fairmoney, we will not allow you to change this due date. Hence, make sure that the due date fits into your schedule before you accept your loan.
Best ways to Payback/repay FairMoney Loan
- ATM card (The same card you used during your loan application)
- Bank transfer
- Cash deposit via the following account information. MyCredit as the account name, Stanbic IBTC is the bank name as of account number.
After the transaction has been done successfully, you will need to
Use the code from the Fairmoney app in your transfer description.
Finally, send a screenshot of your payment to email@example.com. This is so that Fairmoney can update their system after your payment.
What happened if fail to payback FairMoney Loan
if you fail to pay bay your loan after the agreed due date, Fairmoney will charge you a 1.5% interest for every day that you do not pay up.
When you fail to repay they can report you to the credit bureau of Nigeria. As a result, it will be hard for you to get another loan from any company in Nigeria (not just from Fairmoney).
Follow FairMoney via Twitter HERE