Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Portal August/September 2019 Application Form out via online apply here. We are delighted to inform interested applicants about 2019 August/September Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Application Form.
Only NCE holders and candidates with Education degrees in the following subjects should apply. This post will help you to apply successfully and requirements as required by Ekiti State SUBEB.
Yes, at this time, we are only accepting applications for vacancies announced by SUBEB. Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Form is out via online. Application portal is opened for interested candidates to apply via online. check details here
Application only allows applicants with NCE holders and candidates with Education degrees. SUBEB hereby invites qualified individuals to apply for teaching positions in the state primary school in the following subjects:
- Agric Science
- Arabic/Islam Religion Stud.
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civil Education
- Computer science
- Early Childhood Education
- Fine Arts
- Guidance and counseling
- Home Economics
- Information Technology.
- Language Arts
- Physical/Health Education
- Science/integrated science
- Social studies
Apply also: NSCDC Recruitment 2019
Requirements for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Portal August/September 2019
- They must be inherent citizens of the country(Nigeria)
- Possess Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Only NCE holders and candidates with Education degrees
- Please be sure you have the a soft copy of your passport photograph on your system before you click on the “APPLY NOW” button below
- The maximum file size allowed for passport photograph is 200KB. You will not be able to submit your application if your attachment is larger.
- Ability to work in a busy and strength requiring working environment
Check also: NDLEA Recruitment 2019