Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form Portal 2019/2020; This post is a guide on how to apply for 2019/2020 Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form. Have you been looking for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form Portal, here I will show case how to apply successfully for Edo State Civil Service Jobs exercise. See more details below.
At the end of this post you will how to apply for 2019/2020 Edo State Civil Service Recruitment and requirements involves. Read below carefully.
Please note that: only, candidates with a minimum of 2nd class lower Degrees and Polytechnic Graduates with a minimum of Lower Credit, who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate, should apply for the aforementioned posts.
Edo State Civil Service Commission (CSC) recruitment 2019 application registration form is out.This Guide is about how you can register for Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment. 2019 at www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission.
Jobs Vacancies at 2019/2020 Edo State Civil Service Commission (CSC) recruitment
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill some vacant posts in the Edo State Civil Service
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Graduate Civil Engineer
- Graduate Environmental Health Officer II.
- Graduate Structural Engineer
- Graduate Electrical Engineer
- Graduate Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Statistical Officer
- Graduate Scientific Officer (Water)
- Graduate Statistician
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
Basic Requirements for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested applicants for Edo State Civil recruitment 2019 must possess a minimum of 2nd Class lower Degree for University Graduates
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors)
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
How to apply for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form
- Apply/register via www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission
- Read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email
- The application must be submitted only once
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified