ECOWAS Recruitment 2017 fresh Job, 11 positions available apply here –
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) now recruiting, to filled vacant positions available. ECOWAS recruitment 2017 eleven positions left. ECOWAS is a provincial gathering of fifteen West African nations. Which includes: Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo, and Nigeria others countries includes Gambia, Ghana, Bissau, Liberia, Mali, and Guinea, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire and Cape Verde etc. ECOWAS was established on 28 May 1975, accompany with the agreement of peace between the states which was made in Lagos Nigeria. Its main goal is to advance monetary combination over the locale.
The association works formally in three same dialects French, English, and Portuguese. ECOWAS is regarded as one of the mainstays of the African Economic Community, ECOWAS was established to so as accomplish aggregate independence for its part states by making a solitary huge exchanging coalition through a monetary and exchanging union. It additionally fills in as a peacekeeping power in the locale. ECOWAS is always in commitment to make sure the association is up and doing by its efforts in recruitment.
Below are vacant positions available for ECOWAS Recruitment 2017
- Logistic Specialist
- Health Communication Specialist
- Head of Administration and Finance
- Accountant Assistant
- Head, Division of Surveillance and Early Warning
- Executive Director of the ECOWAS Regional Centre for Disease Surveillance and Control
- Head, Division of Laboratory Services
- ICT Specialist (Information and Communication Technologies)
- Incident Manager
- Head of Division, Health Emergency and Disaster Management
Applicants Qualifications/Skills for 2017 ECOWAS Recruitment
- All applicants must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in field of study
- Incredible correspondence, arrangement abilities and great learning of well being approaches and workplace
- All applicants must be fabulous vital considering, worldwide approach, report composing capacities.
- Applicants must not be more than 50 years of age at the purpose of enrollment.
- Candidates must be an ECOWAS
- Candidates must be conversant with in one of the official dialects of the community; English, French and Portuguese. Also working information of another eventual favorable
How to apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2017
Qualified and intrigued applicants ought to download “Job application form” fill it and send it as an email connection together with your CV’s to:
Please note: none of your certificate should be joined while sending.
Note also that all successful applicants for ECOWAS Recruitment will be contact via email, so make sure you fill in personal information correctly.
Click here to get more information about ECOWAS Recruitment