DPR Graduate Trainees fresh Job | Department of Petroleum Resources Application Form | apply Here –
The DPR Graduate Trainees, in accordance with its administrative command of guaranteeing feasible improvement of Nigeria’s oil and gas assets thus welcomes applications from appropriately qualified University/Polytechnic graduates to fill the accompanying underlisted positions below:
DPR Graduate Trainees positions available
- Human Resources Officer (Graduate Trainee)
- Economist II (Graduate Trainee)
- Legal Officer II (Grad. Trainee)
- Higher Technical Officer (Grad. Trainee)
- Statistician (Grad. Trainee)
- Physicist/Geophysicist (Grad. Trainee)
- System Analyst (Grad. Trainee)
- Chemist (Grad. Trainee)
- Environmentalist (Grad. Trainee)
- Geologist (Grad. Trainee)
- Civil Engineer (Grad. Trainee)
- Mechanical Engineer (Grad. Trainee)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer (Grad. Trainee)
- Chemical Engineer (Grad. Trainee)
- Petroleum Engineer (Grad. Trainee)
- Pharmacist II (Grad. Trainee)
- Public Affairs Officer II (Grad. Trainee)
- Accountant II (Grad. Trainee)
Job Description for DPR Graduate Trainees
Successful candidates should have the chance to create pro aptitudes and expert abilities in oil/gas directions and supervision amid their vocation and with a splendid prospect.
Requirements for DPR Graduate Trainees :
- Possess B.Sc Computer Engineering/Information Technology with a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Possess N.Y.S.C discharged/exemption certificate.
- Not more than 40 years old by 31st December, 2016.
- Be computer literate.
- Most be a graduate from any recognize institution in Nigeria.
How to apply for DPR Graduate Trainees
Applicant are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned duplicate of a passport photograph.
- Scanned duplicate of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate) as a graduate.
- Scanned duplicate of any other necessary supporting documents.
Applicant are required to fill their application online via the DPR Application Portal
We advise you to follow the instructions below to fill in your application.
- Just applications in regard of the publicized position would be considered. All candidates are required to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Numerous applications by any possibility for more than one employment would be DISQUALIFIED.
- Upon accommodation, candidates would get an affirmation containing a reference number which ought to be cited in every future correspondence.
Note: application is only for Nigeria graduates who are qualified
Application Closing Date for DPR Graduate Trainee
7th December, 2016.
Please Note: Only Shortlisted graduates whose Application forms were received will be invited for interview.