2019-2020 Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship Programme Application Form is out download here. Registration portal for 2019-2020 Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for Masters and PhD is available via online you can now register to be shortlisted.
We use this medium to inform all interested students about 2019-2020 Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship Programme, here I will show you how you can apply successfully and requirements involves.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is an established national initiative, funded by the Department of Education and Skills and managed by the Council.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is unique in the Irish research landscape and complements other channels for funded postgraduate education in the Irish eco-system. Among its features are:
- individual, prestigious awards for excellent research in the name of the applicant;
- an objective selection process using international, independent expert peer review;
- funding across all disciplines, from archaeology to zoology;
- awards for bottom-up, non-directed research, with the exception of those funded by our strategic funding partners.
Ireland Government Postgraduate Masters and PhD Scholarship provides outstanding students with the opportunity to direct their own research at the early-career stage, working with a supervisor, in their chosen area of interest. Pioneering proposals addressing new and emerging fields of research or those introducing creative, innovative approaches are welcomed. Proposals of an interdisciplinary nature are also encouraged as it is recognised that advancing fundamental understanding is achieved by integrating information, techniques, tools and perspectives from two or more disciplines.
Benefits for selected candidates
- a stipend of €16,000 per annum
- a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum
How to apply/register for 2019-2020 Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
Apply through http://research.ie/funding/goipg/\
Application Form closing date
The deadline is on 24 October 2019