Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH) Recruitment Internship 2019/2020 Application Form is ongoing apply here. We use this medium to inform you about the 2019/2020 Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH) Recruitment Internship Application Form which currently ongoing apply here.
This post contains about the Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH) Recruitment Internship and how to apply successfully via online and requirements involves and also interview date will be list here
The Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions in the hospital as stated below:
- Anaesthetic Technician
- Nursing Officer II
- Pharmacy Intern
- Resident Doctor
- Consultant, Cardiothoracic – Surgeon
- Consultant, Neuro – Surgeon
Qualifications for Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH) Recruitment Internship 2019/2020
- Evidence of full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and current practicing license.
- Must have fellowship of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West Africa postgraduate Medical College or their equivalents with at least five (5) years working experience.
How to apply for 2019/2020 Delta State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment Internship
Interested and qualified candidates should pick up Application Form at the “Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH), Oghara” and attach the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae showing: Name, Date of Birth, Marital status, Number of children, Nationality/state of origin, Educational/professional qualification with date, Working experience and referees.
- Copies of all relevant credential
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Birth certificate/age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- Current practicing license
- Referee reports
- Two recent passport photograph
See more details here https://delsuth.com.ng/
Eligible candidates are expected to pick an Application Form from the office of the “Director of Administration” with evidence of payment of non- refundable fee of Five thousand (N5,000) only, payable to DELSUTH Account: 1015605442, UBA.
All forms should be filled and submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH),
P.M.B 07, Oghara,
Please note the following:
- Indicate your phone on the form.
- Position should be boldly written at the top right hand corner of the application, only those with the relevant post basic qualifications need to apply.
See how to check JAMB Admission Status through CAPS
Interview date for 2019/2020 Delta State Teaching Hospital Recruitment Internship
20th November, 2019. (Screening Test)
21st November, 2019. (Oral Interview for shortlisted candidates)
Venue: Main Auditorium, DELSUTH, Oghara.