Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Application form is for Delta state indigenes that are currently in higher institution across the country. Qualified candidates are required to apply via online, candidates either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics and Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination. Start your Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Application form online registration here.
This post will assist you to apply successfully for 2018/2019 Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Application and all application requirements as requested by the Delta State Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS).
2018/2019 Application Eligibility for Delta State Bursary & Scholarship
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All candidates above 18 years old MUST have enrolled with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
- All candidates underneath 18 years old MUST submit JAMB registration number.
- Be a Registered full time understudy just of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Confirmation, Masters and PhD Students are not qualified);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics.
- Be in 200 levels or more for Colleges of Education Student.
- Be a Registered full time Student just of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 or more in the past scholastic year’s examination.
2018/2019 Delta State Scholarship Eligibility
- Be of Delta State Origin
- All applicants MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential
- Meet the University’s English language requirements (usually at least 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent TOEFL score valid for current year admission) Oversea/External Scholarship Only
- You must currently reside in Nigeria
- Proof that you must return and take up permanent residence in Nigeria after completion of the proposed programme of study
- Must have a valid Nigerian passport
- Be a Registered full time Student only of any public and Private Tertiary Institutions
How to apply for 2018/2019 Delta State Bursary & Scholarship
- Apply via http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/
- All applicants must fill online form and also submit it online.
- Immediately you made the payment, please login to the scheme website http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/eligibility#
- Proceed to your profile and complete your details online by given your bank details and your academic qualification details.
Interested candidates should note this:
- Multiple applications will not be allowed and you will automatically disqualified
- Download and print your acknowledgement card after successful payment for verification
- You are to send your acknowledgment slip after the scanned copy to this email email@example.com