Delta State Bursary/Scholarship 2020 Application Form has commenced apply here. Are you under graduates from Delta State? Have you heard about the online 2019/2020 Delta State Bursary/Scholarship Form? See below for more details.
This is to inform the public most especially Delta State Indigenes about the 2019/2020 Delta State Bursary/Scholarship Registration.
Here you will know the steps to apply successfully for 2020 Delta State Bursary/Scholarship Application Form via online.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board will open the site for online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2019/2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Tuesday 14th January to Thursday 13th February, 2020.
Qualifications/Requirements for 2020 Delta State Bursary/Scholarship Form
- Be of Delta State origin
- All applicants must have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Ether be in second year or above (200 – 500 Level) in the University or;
- Be in OND II and above in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics
- Be in 200 level and above for colleges of education students;
- Have a CGPA of 2.2 and above in the previous academic year examination.
Application Form Registration Form Portal for 2019/2020 Delta State Bursary/Scholarship
The Portal for registration is http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/
How to apply/register for 2019/2020 Delta State Bursary/Scholarship
- Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after succesful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowlegement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
Please note better:
- Existing applicants still in school should;
- Login with their exixting applicant ID and password.
- Click on “Make Payment” at the left menu to make payment.
- Click on “2019/2020 Application” menu after you’ve successfully made the payment to re-apply.
- Update your session and CGPA as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.
Application Form Closing date for 2019/2020 Delta State Bursary/Scholarship
The deadline for Application is on the Thursday 13th February, 2020.