Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment 2018-2019 is now open for interested applicant who wishes to join the Nigerian Defence Agency. This is to inform the general Public about the ongoing 2018-2019 Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment. Apply here!
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified civilians from 31 disciplines.
The Nigerian Defence Agency has step up in a good direction by recruiting to employ civilians in the Agency. Interested and qualified applicants are invited in these recruitment exercises.
About the Defence Space Administration (DSA)
Actually, the major purpose of Defence Space Administration (DSA) is to support the Nigerian Armed Forces with relevant space products necessary for the conduct of operations in peace and wartime in line with the national space policy. In Nov. 2017, the Nigerian Government commissions the Defence Space Administration (DSA) building, now the Agency has come to stay.
We are recruiting in the following discipline, as listed below:
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electronic and Electric Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Geographic Information System Engineer
- Space Researchers
- Space Scientists
- Space Technicians
- Network Administrators
- Data Analyst
- Geographic Intelligence Officer
- Geospatial Analyst
- Imagery Researcher
- Satellite System Engineer
- Radio Frequency Engineer
- Navigation Engineer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Earth Observation Engineer
- System Security Engineer
- Incident Investigator
- Forensic Expert
- Cyber Incident Responder
- Cyber Vulnerability Accessor
- Software Developer
- Account and Budget Officer
- Computer Analyst
- Cyber Security Auditor
- Position Navigation and Timing Engineer
Application Requirements for Defence Space Administration (DSA)
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degreee or Master Degree in any of the related discipline applying for
- Applicant must possess a National Identity card
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits including English language in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Interested candidates must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female
How to apply for 2018-2019 Defence Space Administration (DSA)
To apply is easy and stress free, once you meet up with all the recruitment requirements needed for DSA enlistment.
- Apply via http://defencespaceagency.mil.ng/
- Fill in the entire required box then proceed with your registration.
- Then submit when fill all boxes provided