Cross River SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form out apply here. We are delighted to inform you about 2019/2020 Cross River SUBEB Teachers Recruitment via Application Portal. Start your Registration here.
Have you been looking for 2019/2020 Cross River SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Application Form, your opportunity is here.
At the end of this post I will show you to apply successfully for 2019/2020 Cross River SUBEB Teachers Recruitment and requirements that is involves.
Job Vacancies and Requirements for Cross River SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
Please note that only applicants with education related qualifications will be considered for this exercise
You are expected to fill your secondary school qualification with subjects and their corresponding grades in the GRADE field in the format indicated above.
Cross River SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Registration 2019/2020
To commence registration, click REGISTER. You must create an Account using a functional/accessible email address as all communications will be done through it. If Account creation is successful, your email will be automatically verified and activated. You are required to login and proceed with the application.
How to apply for 2019/2020 Cross River SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
- The Application Form is divided into four parts: Job Category, Academic Qualifications, Work Experience, and Referees. Please fill in your details as it applies to you, then Preview and SUBMIT your application.
- Apply/register via http://www.recruitment.crsubeb.com/
- For O’Level, use Science, Art or Commercial in the COURSE field provided as it applies to you and put subjects and their corresponding grades in the GRADE field seperated by comma(,) (e.g. English A, Mathamatics B, Chemistry B etc.).
Applicants should note the followings:
- To avoid disqualification please endeavour to provide all information correctly and accurately to the best of your knowledge as SUBEB will verify every information provided.
- DO NOT Apply more than once as doing so will result in automatic disqualification.
- Please be careful of fraudsters. The Cross River Teachers does not recruit via any form of agents, contractors or consultants.